How do I install my presets?
1. After purchasing and downloading your new presets onto your computer, you will need to unzip the ZIP file(s) they came in. (If you've bought single presets you can skip this step!) Double-clicking the zip file(s) should do the trick. You'll now have a folder with all your presets in it. Put it somewhere you can find it easily in a few minutes.
2. Open Lightroom and go to your Develop module. Where the presets are listed on the left hand side, right-click User Presets and select "New Folder." You can then create a folder for your Silky Presets to live in; you can call it whatever you want but something like the name of the collection would make sense.
3. Right click on this new folder and select "Import...". Navigate to the folder where your presets are currently and select all of them (you can shift-click on the first and last to easily select them all) then click import. That's it! You're done! You can now start playing with your Silky Presets.
Can I adjust presets?
How do I install my new brushes?
Brush presets install a bit differently than our other presets. The best way to do this:
1. Go to Preferences in your Lightroom menu.
2. You'll see a series of tabs on this menu, click on Presets.
3. Click on the one that says "Show Lightroom Presets Folder"
4. Open the Lightroom Folder, inside it you'll find the Local Adjustment Presets folder.
5. Drag your new brush presets into that folder and you're good to go! (You will need to restart Lightroom though!)
I don't like contact forms. Is there another way to contact you?